We have an urgent opening for E waste Supervisor at Airoli
Educational Qualification & Experience: Graduate with well background of waste disposal management policy & procedures with at least 5 years of experience in Commercial buildings & Civil / MEP projects activity.
KEY TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinates, prioritizes and schedules activities related to the collection, processing, storage, transportation and disposal hazardous waste..
2. Generates and maintains appropriate documentation and record keeping to meet environmental regulations.
3. Advises faculty, staff and employee regarding proper waste management techniques and provides recommendations for appropriate action upon request.
4. Coordinates response to chemical hazardous materials incidents at facilities, directing appropriate resources of staff, equipment and expertise to properly and safely mitigate hazards and address the emergency.
5. Develops and presents educational training sessions to faculty, staff regarding hazardous waste handling and other environmental compliance programs.
6. Advises management of the status of ongoing environmental compliance activities and makes recommendations for appropriate actions.
7. Interacts with hazardous waste disposal vendors to facilitate efficient, cost effective and timely off-site transportation and disposal of hazardous wastes
1. Knowledge of supervisory practices/principles.
2. Knowledge of local, state regulations on hazardous materials and environmental sampling.
3. Knowledge of hazardous materials and environmental sampling management practice/techniques.
4. Skill in both verbal and written communication.