- Managing the delivery of Technical services as per SOW of LSA to Client at site level.
- Ensuring outstanding service (AMCs) delivery at all times for service lines responsible.
- Spearhead and achieve operational, financial and SHE performance, for the defined function, in line with the agreed Contract and LSA between client and Sodexo.
- Ensuring required support for Boiler, Power, HVAC, Water, Fire Protection and other operations as per LSA.
- Be a single point of contact for all the service lines defined under the function of FMS.
Direct the planning and Delivery of all facility related and administrative support services and activities at the site day-to-day basis.
Make periodic inspections of the Utilities (s) and equipment to determine if other services are adequate and whether repair work is needed; reviews safety and security equipment and procedures for adequacy.
Assign and reviews work of subordinates, maintain discipline and resolve difficult Utilities maintenance and safety problems.
Innovate, suggest and implement energy management ideas.
Oversees the inventory, rental, repair and maintenance of office equipment. Review with client coordinator regarding various maintenance issue & improvement of Utilities system where required.
Analyze/ recommend solution on the complaint analysis. Maintains compliance with departmental security, audit procedures, and client management policy.
Manage the office services needed to support department operations.
Prepares correspondence, statistical, financial and other reports. Establish and maintain essential records and files.
Co-ordinate with local authorities on behalf of client, where ever required and defined in the SOW.
Supervises the staff involved in performing the functions of the assigned units.
Consistent service delivery to meet the requirements of LSA Scope & Site Specifications, Service Levels, Budget and P&L for the service lines under FM function.
Financial management to ensure control of spending and budgets for the function.
Planning and deployment of appropriate manpower to achieve the requirements of the defined scope of work in LSA.
Serviceability of all equipment and upkeep of all tools and tackles required for the function/operation.
Creating awareness amongst the staff and complying with all SHE requirements.
Diploma or BE / B Tech having 5 years + experience