- Responsible for the Shift Operation, Maintenance & troubleshooting
- Ensure operation of all the equipment / systems in the unit / area assigned
Equipments to be operated and maintained with proper and timely documentation.
Equipment's to be operated and maintained are
Â§ Ventilation Units
Â§ Electrical Equipments.
Â§ Plate heat Exchanger
Â§ Filter Cleaning booth and related equipment
Â§ Super chillers, Vacuum pump, Centrifugal pump,
Â§ Water cooler, Gas line filter, Potable water filter,
Â§ Nitrogen change over system.
Â§ Vacuum cleaner
Â§ HD, Switch yard, PCC room,
Â§ Hand Dryer, FOC, Air Curtain
- Any other Equipments installed on service floor.
- Ensure completion of all PPMs scheduled in the area in a timely manner
Ensuring completion of PPM on time and at actual with proper timely document completion.
Support in preparation of Annual PPM planer and schedules.
- Ensure response to issues / complaints on time and resolution of the breakdowns.
Attending breakdowns immediately keeping low downtime.
Coordinating for generating the work orders for maintenance and modification works.
- Ensure required spares and consumables availability for the Operations and PPM activities
Keeping Track of spares requirement and updating spares list from time to time.
Follow up with Client purchase to get the required material in time.
Compliance to all audit requirements with respect to documentation, Data availability and records
- Ensure Daily activities of BMS
Â§ Ensuring that all AHUs and Ventilations are running as per requirement.
Â§ Ensuring Daily Checklist is filled as per shift.
Â§ Ensuring Daily BMS trends are saved on central server of all department.
Â§ Ensuring ON OFF report and Fine filters alarm reports are filled.
Â§ Ensuring there is no abnormal alarm on BMS.
Â§ Maintaining differ log as per user requirement
Â§ Reading of non BMS across HEPA filter to be logged.
Ensure to meet the requirement of cGMP quality standards and to ensure the maintenance of
records and annexure pertaining to various SOPs
Compliance to all audit requirements with respect to documentation, Data availability and records management
- Ensure Statutory compliance
To comply all the statutory requirements laid down by the governing authorities relating to utilities,
And mechanical installations. e.g pressure vessels, electrical rules, PCB rules, IBR
- Ensure Building and premises are presentable
Maintain 5S standards. Keep the area clean and tidy, without any accumulation of unwanted
- Ensure effective communication with client and team
Interacting with client on daily basis regarding operational deliverables, issues and highlights.
- Maintain Interaction with Client
To ensure good rapport with the unit engineers, unit head and other departmental heads through
regular personnel interaction .
To attend daily PD and discuss observations, pending issues etc.
To co-ordinate with Deputy Manager for projects on continuous improvements and energy saving
- Ensure effective reporting as per client requirements
Preparation of Daily reports, Weekly report, Monthly reports
Any abnormalities observed will be brought to Incharge's notice and will be attended immediately.
- Ensure safety compliances
Ensuring that safety at work place is maintained at all time and in all places of our scope of Work
Ensure strict adherence of work permit procedures and wearing of PPE's wherever applicable
- Any other job as assigned by the Incharge